Friday, September 25, 2009

Welcome

Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!

If you're like me, you love clothes but don't have the budget (or won't to make one) to blow on big ticket items. Let's face it, most of would love to stock our closets with couture; but instead, we're forced to do with sales-rack shoes and off-the-rack reality. Sure, fashion magazines offer pages of styles for those of us who are more financially-challenged, but is a page with "Great Deals Under $500" still doesn't fly for your average college student, or single mom, or really any woman on a budget.

Don't fret, my friends of fashion. Cute clothes and hot looks aren't reserved for people with thick wallets. When I talk fashion deals, I'm talking about putting together an entire outfit for less than $50. Okay, so it can't always be done, but I've got plenty of wardrobe that people would never guess I spent so little on.

Here is my one warning, as much as I love Coach, and Burberry, and Fendi, and so many more, if you're a label-snob, you're probably in the wrong place. But if you just want to look good without spending big bucks, this is the place for you.

Keep an eye out here for great deals, and send me ones you find, too.

No comments: