Friday, October 2, 2009

Keeping Snug, Part 2: The Trench

The Trench Coat: Continuing on my theme of jackets for Under30, today we're venturing into the land of the Trench.  It's a classic style, and belted trenches give a lovely silhouette.  Luckily trenches come in all price ranges.  A good trench can also carry you through pretty much any style function - casual, business, dressy.

Here's some of my best finds:




 Self-esteem Belted Trench with contrast lining and belt.  I love the collar shape and buttons on this one.  White w/plaid or Black with zebra.  On sale for $21.99.  Also available in grey.


Braeten faux-silk Trench in Sage Green.  Has a straight fit and water-repellant finish.  Sale price:  $29.99


Splurge of the Day:


Find any other hot deals on Trench Coats?  Leave me a comment, sent me a twitter @bargainfashion , or email me bargainfashionista at yahoo dot com.

No comments: